10.11.2010

redo

Well, lately I've been feeling a little blah. A lot of things in my life are becoming more monotonous than usual and it's beginning to get to me. BUT, hopefully, many many things are about to change and my life will once again be a dynamic, colorful, somewhat interesting place to be. I will hopefully be getting a fabulous new job, and making fabulous new friends, and doing fabulous new things. that's all want. (new) things to do, with (decent) people, at (different) places... that would be quite nice. Until then, i will be staying at the beach for 3 days, hanging with some pups, and pressing the RESET button. go to bed early, get up with the sun, go for long walks on the beach, think, and maybe do some crocheting or drawing.
On that note, i'll post a few pictures from my art journal. There aren't too many exciting ones at the moment, but maybe after this week, i will be rejuvenated and reinspired to make something pretty. 

new new new, and different. and better. that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment